Advanced Radiography Technology
Most of the rural hospitals and diagnostic centers in India are using conventional X-RAY systems. This needs continuous supply of X-RAY films, Chemicals and Dark room setup. Recent trend shows that Digital radiography over conventional is more effective in terms of image quality, eliminating the need for X-RAY films, Chemicals and Dark room setup. Digitized X-Ray images are also easy to share over internet. However, Digital radiography setups are expensive and not everyone can afford.
Wide Mobility has indigenously developed a prototype system for digital radiography called X-Vision Unit, which has following advantages over conventional as well as digital radiography machines.
- Capture X-Ray images in standard digital format
- This prototype can work with existing conventional X-Ray machines, and is easily deployable
- It is very cost effective compared to digital radiography machines available in the market
- Eliminates the need for X-RAY films, Chemicals and Dark room setup.
- Results are comparable with X-ray film images.